Adj Warlock Light
No specifications has been set for this product. Please contact us for further details.
great place for all your Entertainment & Event neededs
ADJ Warlock Light
A very bright barrol effect light,
beams of light projecting shapes.
The ADJ Warlock is a unique, compact moonflower effect featuring a barrel mirrored scanner and a Philips® Platinum MSD 2R discharge lamp.
It also features 12 Gobos + Spot, 12 Colors + White, and a built-in secondary rotation mirror, creating stunning 360-degree lighting effects.
The eco-friendly, 132-watt Philips® Platinum 2R boasts an output comparable to a 300-watt discharge fixture, plus a 6,000 hour life with a maximum power draw of 202W.
- Compact Barrel Mirrored Scanner with a bright Philips® Platinum MSD 2R source
- 3 Operational Modes: DMX control, Show Mode, & Sound Active
- 8 DMX Channels
- 6 Built-in Programs
- 12 colors + white w/ Split Colors
- 12 Fixed Gobo Patterns + Spot & Gobo Shake
- Reflector Rotation Mirror produces a 360-degree rotation
- Independent gobo and color wheels
- Gobo scroll mode
- Beam Angle: 28 Degrees
- 180° pan / 360° tilt continuous barrel rotation
- Shutter: Strobe & Pulse effect; random strobe slow to fast
- Electronic Dimming: 0% - 100%
- Fan Cooled
- Stepper motors with micro stepping
- Power consumption: 202W
- 3-pin XLR In/Out
- IEC AC IN/OUT to daisy chain power (up to 3 @ 110V and 6 @ 230V)
- Multi-voltage Operation: 100-240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Lamp: Philips® MSD Platinum 2R discharge 132W, 8,000?K – 6,000 hr. average long life
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 512 x 516 x 354mm
- Weight: / 10kg